Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Elvis's Autopsy Tools Up For Auction

View Image
     According to an article at Msn.com, the tools used in the autopsy of Elvis Presley are going up for auction on August 12th at a place known as Leslie Hindman Auctioneers in Chicago, Illinois. When I first heard this, I didn't believe it, but then I Googled it and discovered that it was, in fact, true. At the auction, they will be selling: rubber gloves, forceps, lip brushes, a comb and eye liner, all of which they said was only used on the King.
     Now, to some people this may seem a bit odd, or even morbid, but it seems they'll sell anything if the King touched it, none the less got cut open by it. I would not be surprised if these tools sold for thousands a piece. Hell, one man paid around $1,650 for a single strand of Elvis's hair .
     If only I had the money, maybe I'd go and check the auction out, but alas, I'm broke. 

No comments:

Post a Comment